It is important that you accept and understand our terms and conditions upon registering for the Winter Dance Camp. We are a small business and we rely on continued cash flow to keep our doors open. If you fill in and submit this form you agree to pay fees on time and to follow all of our terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions below carefully.
- The early bird cost of the Winter Dance Camp is $70 per student and must be paid before Sunday the 17th of June 2018. If you register after the early bird date the cost is $80 per student and must be paid before Saturday the 30th of June 2018. An invoice will be emailed to you once this form has been submitted.
- A minimum of two weeks notice must be given in writing of cancellation to avoid loss of 20% of payment.
- Until fees are paid in full a 20% weekly charge will be added to your account if fees continue to remain outstanding after the due date.
- The student will not be able to participate in the Winter Dance Camp if fees continue to remain out standing on Sunday the 1st of July 2018.
- Staff at Impulse Performing Arts take the safety of all students very seriously and will endeavor to ensure the highest safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Dance classes can involve a risk of personal injury and that Impulse Performing Arts accepts no responsibility for any injury caused during activities at the studio or any associated performance.
- It is the individuals or Parent/Guardians responsibility to ensure that the student is physically and medically fit for class and performances.
- With the individuals or Parent/Guardians consent, medical treatment will be given to the student in the event of an accident or injury whilst involved in dance activities.
- Impulse Performing Arts have the rights to use video footage and photographs of the student from the Winter Dance Camp for promotional purposes.
* indicates required